Learn how to connect multiple bookings and checkout on one invoice. Merging invoices will streamline your operations and enable to check out customer quicker and more efficiently.
Note: You can only merge bookings that have happened within the past 7 days and the next 6 days from the current date
Note: This same process is applicable on industry specific systems.
- GroomPro: use this process to add multiple pets to an invoice.
- DetailProPOS: use this process to add multiple vehicles to an invoice.
- TattooPro: use this process to add multiple tattoos to an invoice.
- SalonPro: use this process to add multiple services to an invoice.
- AcupuncturePro: use this process to add multiple appointments to an invoice.
- MediSpaPro: use this process to add multiple appointments to an invoice.
First, navigate to “Payments” and then select “Invoices.”
You will be redirected to this page:
Once here, you can either select an existing invoice or create a new invoice. For this article, we’ll be selecting a new invoice.
After clicking “+ New Invoice” you’ll be redirected to the invoice page.
In the outlined area above, you should click “Select bookings…” which will bring up the following drop-down menu.
All open bookings for this customer will appear in the drop down for you to select and add to the invoice.
Lastly, just choose an action from the annotated area above and you’re done!
Want to learn more? Check out our YouTube Channel for helpful content and read more of our how-to guides!