Sending appointment text message reminders to your customers is a great way to ensure no one misses their appointments, or will give you proper notice if they decide to cancel or reschedule. With our software, you can edit the reminders to tailor it to your business and your customers. Follow the steps below:
Standard Appointment Editing
You can make basic edits to your reminder text by following the steps below:
DO NOT EDIT THE TAGS WITHOUT REFERENCING ADVANCED EDITING.
- Go to Settings on the left-hand side and go to Software Setup
- Go to Calendar & Resources
- Under Appointment Features click the blue “Edit” button next to Reminder Service
- Here you will have a text box where you can type out what your message will read, and at the top you will see a dropdown menu where you can edit how long before the appointment the reminder will send. Do not change text contained within the symbols without referencing Advanced Editing.
- There is a series of code that you can edit, which is outlined HERE, so the text will automatically pull names and times if you would like to be more specific with your messages.